31 May 2007

He's Here...

My best friends have just had their first baby!

Meet Evan Michael. He was born Wednesday, 30 May 2007 at 11:32 pm at Emmanuel Hospital in Turlock, California. 8.4 pounds, 20 1/4 inches. Has the look of both parents in him, big time, and arrived at nearly midnight just as I did. The world is most definitely this kid's oyster. He's got two of the best parents you could ever find in this world. I wish I was there to celebrate with them. Now I have three Howenstines to miss every single day...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats for Ken and Rachel! Did you get a phone call at 130 in the morning about it? I'm so happy for them!

Ben P said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben P said...

heh. wrong blog.

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys! That was the sweetest thing ever (Rachel's exact words). We are so looking forward to you guys coming out and meeting him. See you all very soon, and I'll save some diapers for you to change. You're gonna need the training sooner than later.